Monday, April 06, 2015

Day #13

Morning,

In 8 more days I will be completely off of bupropion. I can't believe how easy it is so far? Almost zero side effects besides some agitation, but its very mild.  I remember when I came off of zoloft, I had this awful dizziness in my head that was described as 'brain zaps' by my doctor. It was normal to have them but they were so hard to work through.

So its Monday, and I'm getting ready for work. I got up at 4:45 so I could get some of my special coffee in before my workout. YES I SAID WORKOUT - eeeek! I actually got on the elliptical for 30 minutes this morning people! I gotta say, I feel fabulous.. Kinda hungry but I can hold off until breakfast.

I also did a Cathe Friedrich workout yesterday. Total Body Sculpting, it was tough...im definitely a beginner when it comes her workouts.

ok, thats it. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!