Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A Confession - Day 14

Good Morning,

I got on the scale this morning and I'm down another pound. Thats 10lbs in 14 days. Wanna know what I'm doing?

Well..... I went against all my beliefs and started taking an appetite suppressant. Yup, I said it a "diet pill'. I know I shouldn't rely on a pill when I know I can do it myself, But I just don't have the patience that I used to have? I need fast results to stay motivated. Last year it took me 3 months to lose 12 pounds....3 MONTHS!!! I've already lost 10 pounds in 14 days.  Thats progress!!!

I know all the cons to diet pills. There not a life style change or do they teach you anything. But if used as a tool to help in weight loss, I believe I can keep the weight off once I get there. I don't plan on taking the pills through my whole journey, the side effects are crazy. But I do plan on taking them for at least a month or perhaps two. I'm taking it one day at a time right now.

They definitely do what they're suppose too. I'm not hungry at all and could probably go all day without eating. But the doctor I get them from was persistent in saying to eat every 3/4 hours & to try and stay away from higher carb meals, drink plenty of water and to workout 4 days a week. I have to go back around the 15th of May to get another prescription.

I'm very excited about my results so far but I can't help but feel like I'm cheating.  =-(

On my last weight loss journey I lost weight the right way, the slow way. But I was also a stay-at-home mom and could cook everyday ( I hate cooking btw - despise it) I had more time to figure out my meals and workouts. To say the least, I was obsessed with it.

I've tried countless times to get the ball rolling since gaining weight 4 years ago ( went into a deep depression and just gave up on maintaining my weight - I regret that now) I just can't seem to lose more than 10 pounds before giving up? So I'm using this pill as a little push in the right direction.

anyways, gotta get ready for work. I just wanted to share what I'm doing. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them. =) Oh and sorry if there are any typo's


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!