Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sunday Update

Morning,

I know yesterdays post was pretty dark. But this blog isn't sugar coated, I don't mind sharing. I'm feeling better this morning =)

I kinda wished I got some feedback yesterday but I understand, you guys don't know me nor do I know you. And giving advice can be as hard as receiving it. And afterall...I should be speaking to a therapist instead of blogging but hey, shit happens right? I roll with it...

This blog is fixing to get a new name. I've got to stop focusing on my weight loss journey and start focusing on what makes me happy.

Taking care of my self makes me happy. It's time I start focusing on fighting off my demons instead of feeding them. (literally lol)

To be continued....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!