Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Day#2 100mgs

Morning,

Today is work, then hopefully another hike in the woods like yesterday. We hiked for 58 minutes yesterday, almost 3 miles. When I got home I felt so relaxed...and my legs/feet were killing me. I went to bed early, around 8:30.

So as the title says, today is day two of weaning off Bupropion ( a generic for Wellbutrin). I've been on the antidepressant (150mg SR) for almost two years now and I have put on close to 30lbs. So I feel its time I battle depression on my own ( meanwhile trying to lose some weight).

Yesterday I felt good, had some weird edgy moments, like my whole body would get kinda tense for a moment then I would think to myself " its just the stupid pill" and I would forget about it.

Anyways. I'm glad I called my doctor and he called me in a lower dose for me to taper with. Normally he would want to see me but this time he didn't. I'm thankful to save that co-pay.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...