Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Day #7 :New Dosage

Morning,

Today is work (yawn) then its workout time. I've found a way to do the Elliptical for 30 minutes and the time fly's by! Watch a movie. Yup, yesterday I watched The Devil Wears Prada, I may push my time to 35 minutes today.  For now im exercising for my mental health. Once I get it under control and stop running to food with every emotion, I will focus on my eating more. But it's important that I get in my 4 days of exercise a week. After all, my over eating is a symptom of something that I need to get to the bottom of. And speaking of Anxiety, I have some great news!

A co-worker who suffers from anxiety told me about a counseling group that's about 20 minutes from here and they take my insurance!  He suggested a guy that's really nice so I asked for him. His first available appointment is April 14th, And my copay is only 25$ for the first visit then 16.50 after that! I pray that I like the therapist, I've got too, I really need this. I'm excited about it.

Day #7 of the weaning process. Now im taking 75 mg of Bupropion for 7 days. I'm sure my body hasn't had time to adjust to the first lower dosage but this is doctors orders so I will follow them.

ok, that about sums it up. Off to get ready for work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...