Saturday, March 28, 2015

Day #5

Morning,

I wanted to do a quick update before work.

So today is day five of taking bupropion 100mgs. I decided (along with my doctor) to wean myself off of it because of the weight gain and well, I want to try and fight this depression without medication. Hopefully changing my lifestyle will help.

So far I'm feeling good. I do notice some anger issues, but that could be because the 'fog is lifting' and im seeing things clearly. I've mentioned before that being on medication puts me in a fog. But I still have over two weeks to go before im completely off the medication so we will see how I feel then.

Yesterday after work I drowned my stress in chicken wings and french fries. Today I'm going to do my best to get on the elliptical and sweat it out instead.

Well, that about sums it up.
be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!