Sunday, March 15, 2015

A Quickie

Morning,

I've got about 10 minutes before running to get dressed for work.

As I was saying yesterday, this week has been pretty good. 4 workouts in and I ate on track ( for the most part) 6/7 days. And I know it will only get better.

Yesterday I came home after work and laid down for about an hour. Then I grabbed a movie and got on the elliptical for 30 mins. It was such a rewarding feeling to see that 30 minutes go by and feel the sweat. My body was tired but I pushed through it. Its amazing how our minds can push through any obstacle in life.

I also had a chat with the store manager. Just a causal "would you consider me for another position in another department" Chat. His answer ,, 'well yeah, I think you would do good in anything I put you at'. He mentioned a certain position and I'm pretty excited about it. I'm sure it won't be anytime soon but I'm glad he knows I'm interested.

anyways, time is up. I will bb soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...