Saturday, February 21, 2015

Update 2/21/2015 : Rebooting

Good Morning,

I'm on my husbands laptop because our computer decided to act up. My hubby is running a startup repair on it right now, I'm not sure whats going on with the thing. I'm just glad I've got this to surf the web with or my morning cup of coffee just wouldn't be the same.

I'm so sick of this weather. Its so cold in Georgia...makes me want to move further south. We had some snow flurries yesterday, I was hoping we would get enough accumulation for me to stay home from work today, HA!. But nope...its all melted now.

I've got some good news! My elliptical is here!!!! Yup, we assembled it last night and I plan on getting my first workout on it after work today. Im excited! Now its time to get back on track with the most difficult part of my weight loss journey, the eating. This whole week has been a step back since I started low carb. And I feel it too, just very tired and run down. My appetite is back along with all those nasty cravings. Now I have to go through the whole process of eliminating carbs from my diet again. I think low-carbers call it rebooting. In four days I should be feeling a lot better.
I did get in two really nice workouts, but that's it. I was off for four days and since the kids were home we ate out a lot, spent what little bit of tax refund we got back and just had a nice relaxing week. I enjoyed it. But now its back to reality today...including my healthier way of eating.

I have to be at work in about an hour so I need to go pack my so food and get ready. Have a good day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!