Monday, February 09, 2015

Quck Pop In

Morning,

It Monday morning, around 6:30. Im getting the kids up and ready while getting myself ready for work.

So my last post was about a slip up that I had the other day, but i'm happy to say that I'm back on track now. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was. I did have some sweet cravings yesterday but got through them.

I'm off work tomorrow and thankful. I kept hitting the snooze button on the alarm clock...I'm still tired from last weeks shenanigans.

ok, off to start my day. Just wanted to say I'm still on the band wagon. Eating low carb is a lot easier than counting calories. I just wish the scale would move. I haven't lost any weight since my first week. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...