Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Inspiration

Morning,

After my 'soapbox moment' yesterday I got my but on the elliptical, cranked up some music and got in a good sweat. It proved to me that working out when I'm feeling anxious really does help. I forgot about all my 'poor me' problems and went about my day. The workout completely changed my mood.

 Now I just have to workout on the eating part again. Its the part I seem to struggle with the most. If I log my calories ( and try not to lose my mind in the process) I know I will feel great at the end of the day. So I opened up myfitnesspal again and set up another account. After going by there recommended goals and upon entering my personal info, I set my weight loss at 2lbs per a week. That gave me 1430 calories. That seems awful low..am I right?  But once I exercise I get to eat back those calories ( or half).

Here is a pic for inspiration. I want to be this size again. And I loved that dress.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!