Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wednesday Blahs.

Morning,

I woke up feeling very blah today. Honestly, I just don't feel like going to work. HA. For some reason I feel like its going to be one of 'those days' at work. I'm just in a very grumpy mood right now, and I don't have a 'mouth filter' on days like this. I know that sounds kinda childish but its true. I don't have a lot of patience when I comes to BS. well, hopefully my coffee will help. ( my comment was totally work related, there may be some drama at work today involving me...im going to try my best to not let it happen though And if it does happen I will be sure to come back and vent LOL)

So, I bought some ketone strips yesterday and did the urine test. My test showed a "5" on the color list. Which means I have a trace of ketones in my urine. Thats good for only 9 days in and I've been reading that if the strips do get darker then it could be dangerous? Heck I don't know...at least I'm in Ketosis and I'm happy with that. 

I still have no appetite. And its still a very strange feeling to not be constantly thinking about food all the time. Actually, these last two days I have to stop and make myself eat because I no longer care if my stomach growls or not. 

I told the hubby that since im not eating a lot of the vitamins and minerals anymore I want to get a very good multivitamin. Walmart carries really good ones, but I may go to GNC and see whats there...and if the price is too high ( Im a cheapskate, lol) I may be heading back to walmart. lmao

ok...'nough of the mumbling. Gotta go get ready for work. Have a great Wednesday =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...