Saturday, January 03, 2015

Positive Thinking For The New Year and Beyond

Focus on where you are going...not where you are. Speak life to your circumstances, situations and challenges. Hold the vision of a brilliant future and what you are creating. Challenging circumstances will try to shape and mold you. Stand firm - you will come through this even stronger and more powerful than before.Dedicate your energy to doing positive things that feed your spirit, your soul and your mind. Remember that you hold the key to shape your life and your future. There is power in you to blaze a new trail and to pursue your greatness.
Above is a quote I picked up on FB, thought I would share it with you.

So after work yesterday I wanted pizza and ice cream. I came home famished so i made me a kale/vanilla yogurt & banana protein shake ( delicious BTW) and that craving for junk was gone. We had to go get grocers so I stocked up on veggies for my magic bullet and lean protein. For supper I ate sauteed onions, mushrooms, squash & zucchini with chicken over brown rice. It was good. I felt good after eating it - didn't feel completely stuffed either. I feel good this morning, no guilty feelings after a fattening meal. I even had enough to enjoy for lunch today.
 I'm getting there folks - One day at a time. 

My hubby told me that he will start his workout routine on Monday. Im going to start today after work. I was going to do it this morning but I'd rather enjoy my quiet time with my coffee and computer instead.

I think that once I get going with this new healthy routine it will get easier, I just have to get over the hump and remind myself 'why' im doing this when I feel like falling off the wagon.
 I want to feel better, have more energy and most importantly - feel comfortable in my own skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...