Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy New Years

Morning,

I've had the past two days off work and its been nice to sit around and catch up with my family. I fell asleep last night around 1am. I know what your thinking...and nope, I wasn't out bringing in the new year at some bar or NYE party, I was in my bed tossing and turning. Just couldn't sleep last night. I had another bad day yesterday...anxiety was up for some reason. Just racing thoughts and I couldn't focus on anything really. I think the whole new years resolution thing as got me on edge.

Anyways. I started watching what I ate last week. I did for the most part, the last three days haven't been great. But my hubby is starting his weight loss journey today too so there will be no junk in the house anymore to temp me.  He's going to bring out the total gym and arrange it in our bedroom in a way that it can be ready to go whenever we want to jump on it.
I took all the Christmas decor yesterday in the living room so I have room for my workout stuff. I plan on working out 3 days a week now. I have a separate old style hand written journal that I'm going to log my workouts in and any thoughts that I may need to jot down.

This year is going to be the year that i make a permanent change in myself. I'm going to start loving myself again.

My next day off work will be Monday ( yes, gotta work through the weekend-yawn). But I'm looking forward to Monday because my next docs appointment is then. I just wish I could come off all the meds im taking. I'm so tired of taking pills.... any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!