Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas is Almost Here!

Good Morning,

Another early morning for me. I went to bed around 8:30 last night and my eye's popped open at 4 am, I don't have to be at work until 7 so all is good.

So my kids are going to be so excited come Christmas morning, I can't wait to see there faces. They got things that we said we just simply couldn't afford or "Santa may not be able to bring". Well, we made sure that we saved money for there gifts. I've got some good kids and they deserve some nice things. Growing up, neither my husband or I had a lot, so its nice to see our kids get the things they really want.
 Its a family tradition for them to open up one gift on Christmas eve...and its something they really didn't' expect us to get.  One of those new Video game system ( and I can't remember which one). I just can't wait until tomorrow when they open it =)

Update: So my anxiety is better, still lingering - but better. On my last post  I was talking about why my anxiety was up. Well, I talked to my boss and she assured me that I had nothing to worry about.  I'm happy in the Deli and don't want to go anywhere. The Bakery is fun but just too stressful, they expect 5/6 people to do the work of 10? Its impossible.  My husband pointed out another reason why my anxiety could be up. After a stressful day at work I would come home and have me a little drink before bed, and I'm pretty sure that isn't helping. Alcohol and antidepressants don't mix too well.

So last week I got in 3 days of exercise, No workouts yet this week, but its only Tuesday. I still haven't had time to go to the gym for a membership. On my days off we go out and Christmas shop or grocery shop. I still feel it isn't an excuse, I mean stopping by the gym and checking it out would only take about 20 minutes.

Maybe in the back of my mind I feel as if I don't need the gym because I didn't go to one before? (( I know, im so wishy washy....*eyeroll. )) I have been looking on the internet for elliptical trainers and found a few in my price range with great reviews. Maybe buying one of those and doing it before work + eating healthy will be just the combination I need to start my engine again? I could still do the cardio classes at the gym for variety..there only 15$ a month. My husband is still determined to start his weight loss journey in January. I'm excited for him and for me...there won't be any junk in the house to temp me anymore.

Bottom line is that I still care, and this weight will come off. Its all in the mind.

ok, Im done mumbling now, If I don't get a chance to get back on here in the next few days...have a safe and Merry Christmas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!