Saturday, December 20, 2014

A*N*X*I*E*T*Y

Morning,

Im blogging this morning because my mind is racing right now. I hate when I feel like this, and it only happens when something is truly bothering me , or I can't make a decision.

The last two days I've been helping out in the bakery. I like the job part but I keep getting all these questions and comments from other co-workers asking "are you going back over there"  " I wonder if they're trying to push you back over here?" and one comment suggested that the intentions could be for me to replace either the assistant or the manager.

Sigh

And I could honestly care less about going back over there. Sure, I will help out until the cake decorator returns, ( he's had surgery and won't be expect back for some time) but something tells me that they ARE trying to push me back over there? ( and when I say 'they' I mean the store manager & Bakery manager)

Today I am in the Deli and I have every intention of telling my manger that I DO NOT want to go back over there permanently and I will only help out until I am no longer needed. I will also tell the store manager this so that there is no confusion.

Now I know why I left the bakery in the first place... too stressful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...