Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Trying Something New

Morning,

I've got a few minutes to check in with you all before work.

I started Jessica Smiths Fall Challenge Saturday and I'm really liking it so far. Today is day 4 of the challenge and I will do it after work. I wanted to enjoy some quiet time this morning with my coffee.

So I know im always trying something new when it comes to weight loss. I've been falling off the calorie counting train for over 3 yrs now and im tired of it. It's just not working for me anymore. My life is different and I'm different. I've got to move on and try something else.

After talking to A friend of mine at work I got inspired to try low carb again. He's lost 10lbs so far with just watching his carbs and staying gluten free. His PT recommended it to him. She also recommend the atkins book so I thought I would try it again.

I just purchased Dr. Atkins New Diet Revolution from amazon ( only cost me like 6$) and it will be here Thursday. I'm going to give it a go. I've done it before and really liked the results I got...I lost like 15 lbs in three weeks. I can't remember why I never went into phase 2 though?

Now with all that said, I know cutting out a food group isn't good. We need some carbohydrates for energy and so forth. So im going to go into this with an open mind. All I know as of right now, what I'm doing isn't working. So Im trying something new.

sorry for any typo's, I've got to go get the kids up and going for school and get myself ready as well. Have a great day and I will keep you all updated. And please don't hesitate to leave me a comment on your experiences with low carb...I would love to hear from you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!