Tuesday, November 11, 2014

One More Sleep!!

Good Morning,

Its November 11th and guess what? On November 12th we leave for the Tennessee mountains for two nights and three days!! I can't wait to have a break from life a little. Im so excited =)

Oh and atkins starts the day after I get back. Its not going to be the induction phase because its really strict but I will take my carb level down a lot. The only day im going to allow a meal is Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm psyching  myself out about it now. Knowing what I must do and stick too.

Ok, time to workout before work. Im still doing the Jessica Smith Fall Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...