Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Wide Awake

Morning,

I woke up bright eye'd and bushy tailed at 3:45. My first thought was to get in a workout before work so 'Here I is'. ( teehee, I like saying that)

The last two days I have been doing JessicaSmithTV workouts and really loving them. Their on Youtube and you can go to her website to watch them too. They're only 30 minutes long and its perfect for an early morning workout...I feel addicted. Which is a good thing. On my next day off Im going to update my workout page with links to every workout I do ( if its a Jessica smith one) so I have a reference. I'm also going to rate them based on difficulty/ awkward moves. Some moves aggravate my knees so I probably won't be doing that particular workout again.

Work is going well, I've notice my appetite for snacking at work had decreased these last two days, perhaps its the workouts in the mornings?  And speaking of work, I wish people would stop coming to me with gossip. I told a co-worker the other day that I have basically stopped acknowledging it. I just listen then find a way to make the gossip positive.  I figure if I quit showing interest then they will find somebody else to go too.

Anyhoot, I've got to go get ready for a good sweat. I will be back on Wednesday with those links =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!