Friday, October 03, 2014

Lazy Friday

Hello There,

I'm sitting on my bootie at the moment when I really should be cleaning up my kitchen and getting my work clothes ready for tomorrow - but all that stuff is   B*O*R*I*N*G   so here I sit... sipping water....in my jogging pants. About to go eat some turkey chili with jalapeno's YUM!!

Today has been pretty good. I'm off work which is always fabulous. I've been eating on plan since Tuesday ( tuesdays are my no counting days) so that's even more fabulous. I've been walking everyday after work and feel very proud of that. One day I will get into more intense stuff but as of right now...im good with walking.

We were going to go to Applebee's for lunch but by the time I entered one of there 550 and under meals + the calories in there house salad and dressing ( which I refuse to go without) I was close to 800 calories!! We decided to go to subway instead.

 We also ventured out and got some painting supplies. Lately I have been wanting to paint a big canvas painting for our newly remodeled bedroom. We painted it about a week ago and the walls are so bare...I thought "why not paint a picture? I'm no famous artist but I do like some of my paintings" So I've been looking for inspiration on what to paint. And I found a beautiful painting of a tree with all these different colors. Of course I can't paint my picture just like the very talented artist but I can pull some idea's from it.

Anyhoot, If I really like it I will post it on here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...