Monday, September 22, 2014

Week One - Fabulous!

Good Morning

So as you can tell by the title - week one of my healthier way of eating went great! I weighed this morning and I was down 1.4 lbs from last Mondays weigh in, very happy to see that. I logged all my food and even had an indulgence meal.

I'm looking forward to next weeks weigh in. =)

I'm not going to sugar coat it, I had some times when I wanted to go eat junk in the kitchen. I even found myself going in there and rummaging through the cabinets - looking for 'something?. But in reality I wasn't hungry, just stressed. So I had to refocus and kinda snap out of it.  One day I even took a very hot shower and the craving went away lol!

I know this is only week one but I feel very focused.  I feel hopeful too, like there is a small light at the end of this long tunnel.

Honeslty, I can't wait to get below 200, thats my goal for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!