Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Woe's of Dieting

Hello All,

Today was a good day but wow I had some very bad cravings. Mostly for sweets but I stayed on plan. No walking done today, we didn't go to the fair but we did go into town for some things. My calories today were 1650

Its so hard fighting off those nasty cravings, we were in a grocery store and there is Halloween crap everywhere!!! I started to get very grumpy because I wanted it, but I know that once I ate it - I would regret it. I got some mint gum and some tic-tacs instead.

I also tried on a few pair of pants for work and just didn't really like any of them. I tried on a shirt to wear next week to a family outing and again, didn't like it. I just don't like the way I look in my clothes anymore...and the way I see it is "why buy it when I am ( and will be) losing weight?" I honestly don't want to buy a size XL/XXL top anymore. I don't want to buy a size 18 pants anymore, I'm just over it already.

anyways, just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!