Saturday, September 20, 2014

Saturday Update

Morning

I'm happy to be off today with my husband ( who is also off) and my kids but at the same time I'm a little frustrated. We were suppose to go to six flags but my husband fell off his bike yesterday and hurt his big toe ( its swelled up and he's limping) and he can't really walk a lot. So no six flags :( We will find something else to do.

I didn't sleep very good last night, I kept waking up with a very tight chest and had to use the kids nebulizer ( breathing treatment machine). It was a pain in the butt - I think I woke up twice to use it.  We painted our room yesterday so I guess thats what provoked it. Anyways, I woke up with a huge headache this morning.

Yesterday I had two slices of pizza and 5 chicken wings. The day before that I went over my calories about 600 calories so today's goal is to get back on plan. It's hard though, specially since im in a grumpy mood and food seems to make my grumpies go away, but in reality it doesn't - its a vicious cycle.
 But I will do it...I owe it to myself.

But on the bright side I did do very well this week. 4 days at 1700 calories, 5 days of cardio, mostly walking and one bike ride. And it feels good. I just have to keep going with less indulging if I want to see some results. I know the drill LOL.

ok... have a great Saturday =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...