Saturday, September 13, 2014

Saturday Night Check-In

Hello,

Its 10pm at night and guess who doesn't has to work tomorrow?

 Yeah-uh huh, >>>>this Girl<<<<

Whoot, whoot * fist pump

My hubby is taking a paid day off tomorrow so the whole family will be together. Its going to be nice to wake up without an alarm clock ;)

So about the other day, I know my post was a little intense. Now that I read it over again ( in a calmer state of mind) I see that I was being really hard on myself. I see that now. The only thing I can say is thats me. I tend to get caught up in that negative thought process and it consumes me. It's something I'm working on.

I did go to that weight loss clinic but they wouldn't prescribe me any medication. I was kinda shocked too! The doctor said that the medication may interact with my medication and he doesn't recommend it. Wow, I figured they would go ahead and give it to me anyway...guess I was wrong. My husband said that it 'was a sign' that I shouldn't take anything. Perhaps he's right.

While I was eating lunch today, I was talking to one of my co-workers at work. We agreed to start meeting at a local walking track and walking for 30 minutes.  We are starting this Monday. Maybe we can motivate each other.

I've still got countless workout dvd's, all my dumbbells and weights. I still have The Total Gym and various exercise equipment.
Its all waiting on me to get inspired. The day will come when it happens again.
And I can't wait to share it with you guys.

Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!