Monday, September 01, 2014

Its September!!

Good Afternoon,

Its about 3:30 on the first day of September, can you believe it? September? This year is flying by. The kids will be dressing up for Halloween soon..then all the madness of the holidays begin.

I just got off work at 2, it was a slow day in the deli. I love slow days, it makes my job so much easier. haha

I got back on the wagon yesterday with eating healthy. No workouts to report since last Wednesday, my 3 day workout challenge lasted one week. LOL - Oh well, at least im still trying. I will get it right one day. I think the biggest thing for me is the 'all or nothing' mentality that I keep about food. I can't have just a little bit of icecream, I have to have two bowl fulls. Today was a good day though, without even realizing it I choose healthy food...I didn't want any junk. So maybe if I don't try to lose weight I actually will? Wouldn't that be a hoot ;-)

Well , just wanted to pop in and say hello. I need to do some laundry and cook supper before my hubby gets home.

Have a nice Holiday =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!