Thursday, September 25, 2014

Its Almost October!!

Morning,

I'm getting ready for work.
 After today I have two more days and I'm off two days...can't wait!!

A girl at work has a friend who works at a competitors grocery store and from what she was telling me he makes more than  twice as much of what my other job paid ( I used to be the assistant bakery manager). My jaw hit the floor when I heard that. Wow, so on my next day off I plan on going up to this store and putting in an application. I feel as if I can do so much more than what I'm doing now, I can decorate cakes and I miss it!! I miss working in the bakery so much.

It will be hard starting over at a new job though, but with every job I've had I have out-shined a lot of the other employee's. ( without sounding like a horses but) but I do! I work hard, I don't stop until the shift ends, I avoid gossip and standing around and I'm always serious about what I'm doing.



Anyways, about my eating.  I've got to get back on track today, I didn't do horrible yesterday because despite the amount of calories I ate ( 2500) I did get in a 40 minute step aerobics and a 35 minute power walk. So today will be a fresh new day. I plan on logging my calories the next three days and not eating my exercise calories to make up for yesterday. It should all balance out.

Ok, thats all for now..gotta get my babies up and going for the bus =) Oh and speaking of babies..where suppose to take them to the fair tonight, im excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...