Monday, August 11, 2014

New Journal & Day #1

Good Afternoon,
Sunday, 8/10/14
Im off work today and loving it! Its humid here in west Georgia, its been storming all weekend. But its nice and cool inside thanks to modern technology. I honestly don't know how the women did it in the old days with there big heavy dresses on and no AC. It must have been horrible?

Anyways, the picture to the right is my new journal. Noticed I didn't say 'food journal'. Its just a journal. I plan on writing in it everyday before bed or after work...just whenever. I wanted to start logging my food again - I honestly don't know for sure if I will or if I won't? I just know that here lately it leads to unhealthy feelings like deprivation & obsession. So I figure just writing about my feels would help?

I'm not sure what I wrote about on my last post but I haven't walked in about 2 weeks. I just completely stopped everything. I have been eating whatever I want and not walking, I know that can only lead to one thing. Weight Gain.

sigh

I haven't figured this weight loss thing out yet guys? I thought I had it nailed about 6 yrs ago when I lost all that weight and worked out everyday, but I realize now that I wasn't doing it right. Sure I was eating healthy and working out but once I got down to a smaller size I started to binge eat and that's not a healthy mindset about food at all. And I never reached goal weight (  another thing that bothers me, I came close though...with-in 15lbs)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its now Monday morning, im getting ready for work so this will be short.

After weighing in this morning and seeing the # ( gained 7 of the 10 I lost back earlier this year) I've decided to count calories today, just today..im not going to think about tomorrow - I'm just focused on today. The first few weeks of eating healthier are always the hardest for me. If I was to focus on how much I have to lose and how long its going to take me, It will be just too overwhelming and I will want to quit.

I have a lot to lose guys, it saddens to me to think that I could gain so much back after all the hard work I did to get it off. This is a very hard lesson for me to learn about myself. It was so easy to slip into that unhealthy way of eating. So darn easy.

Ok, time for work. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...