Friday, August 29, 2014

Hitting Rock Bottom

Morning,

Im not to thrilled about having to work today, i'm so sleepy right now. I told my husband yesterday that I'm getting sick of my job. All the food I have too cook, it gets old fast. Its the most physical, hardest job in the deli - nobody wants to learn how to cook.

Anyways, with that said - my eating has been horrendous the past three days. Just awful, im sure thats why i'm in such a crappy mood. I feel bad and guilty for what I've ate. I started 'hiding' food and eating it alone. Its really pathetic and I don't know how I got to this place or most importantly, how to get out of it?

sigh

I need to focus on some positive stuff so all this negative energy will go away. Like:

1) Things could be a lot worst - I mean - eating awful isn't the end of the world, at least I do HAVE food to eat. I'm sure there are people out there that are starving right now =(

2) I may b*tch and moan about my job but I am grateful to have it.

3) My children and husband are healthy and we're a happy family. I'm blessed to have them.

So why do I obsess about what I eat? If you guys have any words of wisdom here or even a why for me to get out of this rut im in..I welcome your comments.

Oh and I called my insurance company about counseling and I have to pay out of pocket until my deductible is met...and I have a very big deductible . So no counseling =-(


2 comments:

  1. I go to a Christian counselor in my town that charges on a sliding fee scale. (so I pay about 25 $ out of pocket) You might be able to find someone cheaper affiliated with a church or something. It's just nice to have someone objective listen when life gets overwhelming.
    Angela
    http://thenewoldme2014.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I will call around on my next day off and see what I can find. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!