Sunday, August 03, 2014

Confession Time

Morning,

So, I'm gonna come clean here. For the past 3 days I have been eating whatever the hell I want too.  Cheeseburgers & fries, chicken tenders ( fried), Chinese food yesterday and one of those days I had a delicious chicken and egg biscuit at one of our favorite biscuit places. Ive been nibbling at work on food I wouldn't normally eat.

I tell ya, its been fun. But its has also changed my mood. I've almost felt rebellious, like I'm punishing myself? I don't feel happy or proud, a little sadness and hopelessness has crept back into my life. I'm  having negative racing thoughts at work that I catch ( and stop immediately) . I've been short with my husband and kids too.

I've got to stop this. This ends today.  I have already logged my breakfast, lunch and snack on a notebook ( like the old days).... time to go old school again.

Off to work I go

1 comment:

  1. I hope things are going better for you today. We all have days, or even weeks, where we slip up. The good news is that you realized it and are making changes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...