Thursday, June 26, 2014

Weigh In Update

Good Morning, I gotta get ready for work but wanted to share my good news. YUP, good news. I decided to go ahead and step on the scale and im only up 1lb!!!!!!! Im so happy with that #. I wasn't really trying to lose weight this month, I mean I wanted too but I wasn't counting calories and I did eat pretty much what I wanted so im VERY happy with my results for June.

July I plan on kicking it up a notch. I'm going to cut back on fried foods, increase my protein and try to eat 5/6 small meals a day, and of course keep my workouts going.

ok.. gotta run :-)

Oh and I will get my hubby to measure me tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...