Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June 24th Update

Good Morning,

Im not too tired this morning thanks to a 2 hour nap I took after work yesterday. LOL. yes...2 hours. I woke up thinking it was 30 minutes later! Thats when you know your sleeping hard and your body needed it.

I also went for a 36 minute power walk in the evening followed by some swimming, I was so hot and that water felt so good =)

Today will prob be the Total Gym after work. I did a Cathe circuit the other day, Afterburn ( for those not familiar with Cathe's workouts its low impact but very high intensity 44 min workout) and yesterday my knee's were killing me. Thats why I like the Total Gym...no impact at all on my joints. But I can't do TG everyday...it's too boring.

I am proud to say that I have yet to step on the scale and its such an empowering feeling. I'm going to at the end of the month, just too see where I'm at. If I have maintained my 10lb weight loss I will be thrilled, but if I've gained some I will have to take a different approach. I'm definitely NOT counting calories. But I may do 6 small meals a day, cut out my fried foods completely and increase my protein. Actually I already increased my protein...got some powder the other day and it helps with hunger. I would like to lose another 10 lbs by the end of the year.

Work Drama
So Friday morning the Store Manager ( Quick review :::I work at a local grocery store in the deli, I used to be the assistant bakery manager - long story on why that didn't work out) So he approaches me about being the Bakery Manager again. This time he talks $ and I like the #'s he throwing my way. The way I look at is - yeah, its a hard job but what I do now is also hard, I'm sweating everyday & overwhelmed. Over in the bakery I will be getting more money AND I will be the BOSS. Sounds pretty good to me.
The only thing I don't like is who he said would be my assistant. Now I can pretty much get along with anybody..but this women pushes peoples buttons. She's was always a pain in my ass when I was the assistant. we just don't get along. She has a bad attitude...really bad. And he already promised another girl about the assistant job? What if that girl quits? She's the bread baker....I would be screwed.

IDK, I haven't even accepted the job yet and I'm alreay brain storming.

ok...enough rambling. Have a good day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!