Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Morning Jabbering

Morning,

I've got a few minutes to chat before work.

For the last three days I have been power walking since my knee's and feet have been aching so bad lately. Its got to be all those more intense workouts I've been doing. But I didn't do any high intensity..I kept it low impact - but still got pains. Oh well, I will power walk until I can do it again.

I plan on pulling out the total gym after work today since I have yet to do a weight workout this week. oy...
The total gym is low impact, well its practically zero impact and I need to start using it again.

Eating has been good, not perfect...but good. I'm not going to stress over it. Two days ago I decided to cut back on my sugar intake since I seem to go on a sweet binge when I eat the stuff. I'm eating more fruit instead. I'm doing pretty good. We went to a buffet yesterday for supper and I had a big salad and just a small plate of grilled chicken and veggies. I skipped dessert and that was a challenge...so im pretty proud this morning.

ok...gotta go to work. I'm off tomorrow and can't wait to sleep in =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...