Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saturday Morning Check-In

Its' 6am on a Saturday morning, I really don't want to be up buuuuuut...gotta make that money.

I peeked at the scale this morning and its hovering around my lowest, which is exciting. Perhaps there will be a loss here shortly. I would LOVE to be out of the 220's. Right now im 221. Im watching my carbs and just increasing my protien...my calories are around 1600 but on days I workout- if I'm hungry- I do eat slightly more than that( 1700/1800)

I've already logged my food for the day and will get in a cardio after work. I was going to walk before work but getting up at 4:30 in the morning to workout just doesn't sound exciting. ha!

So about the full-time position. My boss is all excited about me taking the position but before I get it we  have to approach the store manager about it. ( I was like 'what? he didn't already know?) She told me he has it in the back of his mind that im going to the bakery department so I don't know whats going to happen when we approach him. I just hope he doesn't get pissed about it. After all, he IS the one that hired me back...

ok, thats all for now. I will update in a few days =)

1 comment:

  1. What definitely helps you look great is your nutrition and eating habits. I have read an article recently, which stated the interview with Dr. Brian Wansink - one of the most renowned nutrition scientists. I have found a lot of interesting facts on how our eating habits are formed, and what we should do to improve them. Here is the article: http://bit.ly/1gQnEs9

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...