Friday, May 02, 2014

Procrastination

Morning,

Ugh, I woke up in a "I-don't-want-to-workout" mood. But if I don't get it in this morning then it won't happen. Today's going to be a busy day for me. I don't have to be at work until 9:30 so I've got a littlebit of time. I plan on doing weights tomorrow so today will be a cardio..

I had my planned meal yesterday and boy was it good. Dominos, jalapeno and pepperoni pizza with cheesy bread. Dessert was some extreme moose track icecream. After all of that I was ready to get back on track today...I don't want to look at pizza for a while LOL or icecream for that matter.

I woke up feeling better than yesterday, no anxiety. Thank goodness because I was ready to scream.

ok...enough jibber jabber. Time to go get my sweat on. Think I will do some turbo jam this morning? I need to burn some carbs after yesterday LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!