Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Work Update

Morning,

I'm up early for work, blah. And speaking of work...there are some interesting events unfolding.

So, if you've been reading my blog for a while then you know all the work drama in the Bakery? I started off as a part-time closer and with-in 6 months I was the assistant manager. For about 2 years everything was great, but suddenly I started really hating my manager. So bad that cried everyday. I quit because the Manager was hard to get a long with, the store manager hired me back as a deli clerk back in November of 2013.

Meanwhile the bakery has been slowly falling apart, particularly these past few months. Nobody wants to work over there...so three people have transferred out and one decorator has quit. The Bakery Manager is leaving in June, she's moving to Florida, so they've been training this older lady ( the donut maker) over there for her spot. I don't think its going too well because the store manager approached me yesterday. He basically told me about whats going on, he wants me to work over there a couple of days a week to help with production. He also mentioned that if the lady that's training doesn't work out, then he wants me to give it a go.

I told him I would think about it. I also told him I have really bad anxiety and I don't need to be under any pressure or stress. I also told him that I'm taking medication for it ,he already knew I had anxiety ( I guess the bakery manager told him) and he said for me to take my medication and I would be fine. blah blah

sigh, what do I do?

When I told my hubby he said 'really?' then he pointed how I would be full time and make more money. I would have a set schedule and be off every Sunday.  He said that I always talk about missing the bakery and how I kinda wished I would have handled things differently, this could be my chance to make it right.

I still don't know if I want it. If anybody is reading this...I would appreciate a honest opinion. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...