Saturday, April 19, 2014

Update 4/19/2014

Morning, 

Im procrastinating a workout. LOL What better place to go then here? 

So some updates...

My medication has had me on a very emotional ( raging bitch that cries a lot) roller coaster ride for about 2 weeks now. I started taking 2 pills oh hell, I don't know..A few days ago? Yesterday I went to work and was quiet all day...I didn't want to talk to anyone so I had to deal with people coming up and asking if there was something wrong? I just said im just having a quiet day and thanked then for their concern. Honestly...why do some people feel the need to talk all the time? I can tell it bothers them when I'm quiet,... they don't know what im thinking. 

I have been doing really well with my workouts and my eating is about 75% on the spot, which would explain my lack of weight loss. LOL 

No weight loss! Nope, not one measly, teenie tiny pound in over 3 weeks. its ok, I know my eating isn't perfect so I can't expect a miracle to happen. But you would think with all the workouts I do and running around at work I would drop some weight? IDK, my body is weird. I remember way back when - when I first lost the weight - I would drop like 4 lbs at once and for the rest of the month I would stall out...and very much like now, be questioning why. ok, so I just answered myself, LOL. I just need patience.  

I decided yesterday to tighten the belt a little and stick to the mfp calories. I know from past experience that if I eat healthy nutrient dense food then I won't be hungry, I will feel good and lose weight. I just have to stick to my guns and strengthen my will power. 

On the 26th I measure again, im hoping for a smaller me - will see.  
ok, now for that workout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!