Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Talk to Doctor

Morning =)

I emailed my psych yesterday and told him about the panic attack and the side effects of the pills. This was his response::

we don't have a lot of option as to what to try.
if you feel comfortable doing so give it a couple of days more, if the same things happen stop the med.
you may also want to try half the dose
Try to keep the next appt its difficult trying to do it solely by email

So his guess is as good as mine?

I also talked to my husband and he said to just go ahead and finish the whole bottle and see how i'm doing after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...