Sunday, April 06, 2014

Starting New Medication

Morning =)

Im up early for the work, kinda still asleep

With a lot of hesitation, I just took my first bupropion tablet (generic for wellbutrin). I'm nervous because of the wide range of reactions I've been reading. I also read the starting does is normally 150mg, my doctor started me on 75mg.

sigh, will see. I've got to go pack my food and get ready but before I do I have an announcement!
*ahem*

***I stayed on plan yesterday***

****woohoo**fist pump**cartwheels**high fives**

The first day is always the hardest for me.  Now, to keep going.

Laters


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...