Sunday, April 13, 2014

Roller Coaster Ride

Good Morning,

At this point im not even going to mention the fact that I'm up for work and don't want to go, I'm pretty sure from my previous post you get the point......*wink

So when I got home yesterday I was exhausted from work but I still pushed through a total gym workout. I had intended on doing a cardio as well but that didn't happen..I was beat. A hot shower felt great after that and I also felt those lovely endorphins too. My calories were great, around 1700.

Today will more than likely be a rest day or perhaps some cardio after work. If I have a bad day I will do a cardio.

Medication Update::::
So I started taking bupropion seven days ago and at first I had massive amounts of energy and just very up beat, then on the fourth day I started having these mood swings. Something would bother me, something stupid and my mood would just drop and my mind would start racing. ( people with anxiety know what im talking about, negative self talk)
 I'm going to keep taking this pill for at least 6 weeks. Wednesday I go up to 150mgs, twice the dose im taking now, so I'm kinda looking forward to that. One thing I do like about the pill is that its changing the way I think about food. All those terrible cravings are almost gone. I still get them...there just very weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!