Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday Update

Morning =)

Its Monday and I'm off work. Yeahya!! Yesterday was busy ( as I predicted) and I was swamped.

Medication Update
So today is day # 14/15(?) on wellburtin and I can feel it starting to kick in. My mood has leveled out these past three days, I just hope it continues to improve. It does change how I feel about food, I can see how people would lose weight on it. But I intend to keep eating the way I have been for 69 days and can I just say how extremely proud I am of myself? I mean, 69 continuously straight days of logging my food. I honestly didn't think I could stick to it for this long. Its such a rewarding feeling (regardless of how much weight ive lost)

*happy dancing*

Well, I just wanted to pop in and update my blog. Gotta go ...


1 comment:

Thanks for reading!!