Saturday, April 26, 2014

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Good Morning,

Today is work then I'm off for two days. Yay!! Finally a Sunday off =)  I plan on getting in a weight workout then possible a walk after work.

Weight Loss Update:::
So since i have been sticking to my guns pretty well I decided to step on the scale and sure enough im down 1.2lbs. This week I backed off from my weight training, only 2 days a week now - and I've lowered my carbohydrates by half( MFP gives me 202 a day and im eating around 100).  Its kinda tricky but im getting it. I'm just thrilled to see the scale move.

Oh and yesterday we went to a b-day party for my Niece and guess who skipped on the cookie cake? Yeah, THIS GAL :D

ok, gotta get ready for work. Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. well done it seems to be working for you hopefully you will adjust to having less carbs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...