Friday, April 04, 2014

Day 52 update

Morning, or afternoon.

I just finished a 40 minute power walk, its pretty humid out today and I was sweating.

I've been off work this whole week with the kids and hubby for spring break and it seemed to fly by. I wish we could have went out of town somewhere but just couldn't afford it. We hung around the house, went on several hiking trips and watched movies at night. It was a nice, relaxing week =)

My eating could have been better - we ate out 3 times this week - but we also hiked 3 times and I did 3 total gym workouts. I don't really see a loss in weight this week but I don't see a gain either. Just a maintenance week I guess...

Tomorrow its back to work. I'm kinda looking forward to getting back on a schedule.

My depression has been off and on for the past few weeks. I finally gave in and called my doctor yesterday. he agreed to let me try Welbutrin and called in a prescription for me. He's going to start me on 75mg for 10 days then bump it up too 150mg. I just hope it helps with the depression..you just never know with all these medications now.

Really nothing new to report besides that. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!