Monday, March 24, 2014

Wishful Thinking

Remember how I said I wasn't going to weigh in until the middle of April? Well that was wishful thinking...I gravitated towards the scale this morning. I know, im terrible

But the good news is im down .6 of a lb. I have a new low. Yeahya!!

ok, I never got in that double workout the other day so Im up early to get in a weight workout before work. If I have time I will do some cardio too and knock it out early. I have a long day at work today and afterwards I will need to clean up this dirty house. So yep, busy day today.

I already have my food logged for breakfast and lunch and for dinner were having sandwiches.

ok. laters. Just wanted to check in right quick with that little weight loss.

ETA-WORKOUT DONE!!!!! WEIGHT AND CARDIO
YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...