Thursday, March 06, 2014

Thursday 3/6/14 Update

Good Morning,

Feeling really sleepy this morning. I wish I was off today but unfortunately I'm not. gah!!

So this past Tuesday was my indulgence meal day, I did really good. We went to Zaxby's for lunch and I only ate 3 chicken tenders with honey mustard sauce...had 3 fries and threw the rest away. Every time I look at food all I see is calories? I don't want to undo all my hard work thus far.
For supper I had two slices of pizza that was delicious and a slice of hubby's b-day cake, YUM!!
Its nice to allow myself this and not feel guilty about it =)

I'm going this Saturday to pick up a bicycle for myself and I'm taking the kids to the park to ride. I'm pretty excited about this - the weather is suppose to be in the 70's!! Yes, come on spring!

Well, I guess thats about it. Nothing exciting going on. Have a great Thursday people




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...