Monday, March 03, 2014

Its Wake Up Time!!

Because I'm OFF tomorrow...hehehe (and hopefully I will be off on Wednesday too)

Good Morning!

Its to damn early for me to be up - 5:01 to be exact. I'm up for work, gotta be there in an hour so this will be short and kinda sweet.

I peeked at the scale this morning and its hovering around the same weight. It's that time of the month for me so its expected. I'm hoping to see a loss tomorrow, that would be so encouraging. I still feel very confident in my weight loss journey. I'm  starting to get that stubborn feeling about it, I want to get this weight off this year. I have passed up several opportunities to eat some junk food - I just keep thinking about the big prize at the end of this journey - My smaller and sexy clothes in the closet that is waiting on my.

Remember this dress? 

Its hanging up on my closet door as a reminder. I miss this dress, it signifies so many things! Its my 'skinny' dress. My 'I lost a lot of weight and want to show off my small waist' dress :) 

There is also a used pair of buckle pants that my sister gave me ( cause lord knows I can't afford to buy them) that are a size 9 and there waiting on me. I got a pair of Tommy Hilfiger pants at a yard sale that were practicality brand new, and I didn't think I could wear them - but boy was I wrong. I will never forget the feeling I got when I wore those pants, I was queen of my universe!! 

 When I pull those clothes on and smile - all this sacrificing will be worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!