Friday, March 07, 2014

Got the Blahs

Good Morning,

I just got both the kids off to school on the bus and meanwhile I was doing a 68 min workout. I did 38 mins on the Total Gym then a 2 mile walk with Leslie Sansone. I love her video's - no dread factor and I feel as if I'm doing some kind of cardio for my mind ( and heart rate )

I'm so glad my workout is over and done, now I can relax after work today. I almost didn't do the workout but then I pictured my clothes getting loose and that scale dropping below 200. So that motivated me to get my rump up and get going.

I've been feeling sorta blah this week. Just kinda going through the motions of things. I wouldn't call this depression though, just blah. No sadness, so that's good. I wasn't crazy about my schedule at work for one thing, I'm usually off on Wednesdays and I wasn't. I did get Saturday off so thats cool.
I really do like the Deli manager, I'm just going to try and not get to close to her - I'm not going that route again. I asked her last week if she minded if I had the week off for my kids spring break and she didn't care. I can't wait to spend a week with my family =) About 3 weeks away ...yay.

Well, that just about does it for me. I need to hop in the shower and get ready for work. Im pooped right now but i'm hoping my energy will pick up here shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!