Thursday, March 20, 2014

Forgiveness

Morning, I woke up around 6 this morning to get the kids up and ready for school. Then I took my sleepy butt back to bed.

For the first time in 37 days I had an unplanned indulgence meal and I feel awful about it. Last night we had a little too much whiskey and ordered a pizza. I had two slices and two slices of cheese bread. It was good, but not worth the guilt that I feel right now. I know its not the end of the world and I will get back on plan today but man, its hard to just let it go and forgive myself.

A few years back I went and seen a therapist a few times. She was good, I was crying on the 2nd session. She said when you decide to go off your healthy eating plan - do it, but realize that you might not feel great about it afterwards. If your willing to accept that then by all means. But if there is a little voice inside you saying I really don't want to do this then walk away - find something else to do. Its just a craving and it will pass. You will find in time that those cravings will become less powerful and you will get stronger. And if you do decide to eat don't keep replaying it over and over in your mind, no beating yourself up. Your human and we all make mistakes, just make sure you learn from it. 

Anyways. I've already logged my food for the day. I will just forgot about yesterday and move on.

Thanks for reading, I just needed to vent. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...