Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Flipping Off the Scale

Morning, 

My official weigh in this week was a bust! Only .2 of a pound loss. Thats not even 1/2 a pound. GAH. When I reflect back on the week there are a few factors that come into play. But I think its mostly because I started strength training two weeks ago. I know my body and when I start building muscle, I don't lose weight every week. Back in the day I would drop weight about twice a month.

Oh well, today's scale weight isn't going to derail me. I can tell im losing weight, my tummy is going down and my legs are leaning out. Not a huge difference but I can tell. So you know what I say? " F*ck the scale" ;-)

Today is my indulgence meal and boy do I need it. I'm on the verge of losing it -  I'm not logging on MFP today but instead I will kinda keep track in my head.  Nothing crazy, I'm not going to eat a whole pizza or cake or anything. I think were going to our favorite burger joint and im going to enjoy a burger and fries & then a small hot fudge sundae. I set aside 1200 calories for this meal. I also plan on getting in a kick @ss workout after work. Just to balance it out a bit. 

See Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...