Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day #36 Breaking Free

Morning, 
 Yesterday my MFP status read " Feeling discouraged, need support". I got some great responses. I basically narrowed my lack of weight loss down to too much sodium in my diet. I thanked everyone who responded. 

So too much sodium means Im holding onto water, but in reality I have lost weight - its just the water weight that is showing on the scale. So why not eliminate the scale? The very thing that brings me down. Why not focus on my measurements? Measurements don't lie.    

And that my friends is exactly what im going to do. The scale is gone, tucked away for my one month weigh-ins. I measure again at the end of the month. I'm looking forward to it too =]

I feel almost relieved right now. Sure, its a great feeling to step on the scale and see it down. And I'm sure it will be when I weigh in at the end of every month. But to see smaller measurements...now that is my true goal.  

Workouts and Life

So far this week I have did one day of cardio and one day of strength training. Today I will have to do both since im off work. I feel like doing both, I slept really good last night.

We grabbed a few items at the grocery store yesterday and I had a craving for German bologna. I know, totally not good for you but a portion of it will satisfied my craving and I can move on.  I can't wait to eat my sandwich for lunch. LOL  its the little things in life that are truly satisfying 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!