Tuesday, March 04, 2014

6.2 pounds down

Its Tuesday, my official weigh in day.  I stepped on the scale and it showed about a pound loss. But I always step on it a few times to get a good reading. So I stepped on it again and it went down to the next digit! The 3rd, 4th and 5th attempt was that same low reading. This week I loss 1.4 lbs for a grand total of 6.2 lbs. WHOOT WHOOT!! **Fist pump
Thats about  1 1/2 - 2 lbs a week.
I'm so excited about it. Im finally do this after two years of struggling to start. This is a BIG DEAL PEOPLE.
Another good thing about Tuesdays is its my indulgence meal day. Not sure what I will have but I know I will be having a slice of my hubby's b-day cake ( 1-16th of a slice) He decides where will eat since its his birthday :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...