Tuesday, March 11, 2014

3/11/14 Update

Morning,

The first thing I did this morning was weigh in. Im up a 1/2 a lb from last weeks weight but I still have one more day. I can't wait until my indulgence meal. Either tomorrow or Thursday. I need a break, im going insane!!

Yesterday I did a 40 min leg workout on my Total Gym. Still loving that machine, there is no dread factor. After that I took my new bike and my sore butt down to the park. I was so sore in the 'down there' area from riding bikes the other day that I only rode for 15 mins. I was exhausted anyway..I was out of breath and dragging my butt ( and my bike) back to the truck.

Fighting Flashbacks 

I woke up this morning thinking about this day, a day that has been haunting me ever since. I know it isn't healthy to think about the past specially when those thoughts stir up unsettled feelings. For me its regret, I found myself wanting to go back to when I was a child so I could change things. So I could make different choices, but its silly to even consider this. The past is gone and all I can control is right now and my future. I keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason and to not dwell in the past. But I still wake up sometimes with this heavy feeling of regret. Maybe one day it won't be quite as heavy...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...